Sunday, August 8, 2010

Where the hell is my white backdrop?

So I've recently made the switch from PC to Mac. And by recent, I mean a matter of about two days. As far as I can tell, this is easily the fastest, easiest and prettiest machine I have ever handled (17" Macbook Pro, i7). Granted, it is also the most expensive machine I've ever used (2500+), it is definitely worth the expenditure if you can afford it. As far as my PC vs Mac biases lie as of now, budget-wise, PCs are a better choice in general whereas Macs are on the farthest reach of computer price ranges. However, they do make up in quality what they lack in frugality. So all in all, if you can afford to drop the money, Mac is where it's at. In other Mac news; apparently while Justin Long advocates Macs being greater than PCs, Matt Damon advocates the iPhone 4's ability to have cellular conversations with deaf girlfriends. Seriously check out the commercial, he looks like Matt Damon. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yatSAEqNL7k). That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment