Sunday, May 30, 2010

Blogging virginity lost... but not really.

"It's about as safe as barebacking a five-dollar hooker" - Willem Dafoe

Like that cute, quiet girl you met at a library, at first glance, it is completely justifiable to assume that this is my first time. But, like that girl, I have done this at least once before (http://sangalicious.blogspot.com/) . And maybe a few times that I cannot recall. However, unlike that very same slutty, disease-ridden whorebag, you can be assured that you will not catch anything from this blog. Except maybe a heightened sense of stupidity. Or a raised sense of intellect. Whatever your case is, I honestly do not care. Here, you can listen to me rant, bitch, complain and take pride in myself. So sit back, relax, and enjoy your stay in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment